Mo-Flow Ventilation is a family owned and operated company. We strive to develop quality vents at a reasonable price. We offer vent kits for most makes of snowmobiles. We are always developing new products so please check back for updates.
If you have a stock sled or a modified sled, chances are you’re in need of venting. Our vents will help lower under hood tempratures, increase engine performance and increase belt life. We offer many venting options depending on your needs, whether it be for air induction, turbos with intercoolers,or to expel heat.
About Our Vents
All of our vents come with a indestructible pvc coated mesh that is bonded to the frames. Our side vents come with a special layer of pre-filter material that will help protect your clutches from any moisture. We offer 7 colors of mesh and can add a layer of pre-filter to any of the vents we offer. All of our vents are precision cut by CnC for the same exact fit every time. We also pre-drill all holes for an easy installation. Every kit comes with black aluminum rivets, paper template, and detailed instruction.
- ABS Plastic frames form to contours of snowmobile
- Frames will flex upon impact and will not permanently bend or dent
- UV protected mesh will not fade in sunlight
- Easy installation- Requires large drill bits and/or hole saw and a 3/16 pop rivet gun
- All kits come with detailed instructions, paper templates, and Black aluminum Rivets